Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What makes my world go round?

Dang it, but I truly love brownies.  I might go so far as to say that I luurve brownies.  Giving up brownies when I was diagnosed with celiac disease was the hardest thing I've ever done.

Then I found Pamela.

Pamela's brownie mix is my all-time favorite. It's so good, that my gf-shunning husband will even recommend making brownie sundaes out of them. I adore them, and although they're not cheap, they're an easy easy mix to use and the results are terrific. There's big chunks of chocolate in the mix, and they bake up nice and fluffy and delicious.

Another nice perk of the mix is that there are several different preparation variations on the bag. I usually make the original recipe, but I've also made the vegan recipe once. My mother was in town, and I wanted her to be able to share them with me. They were a little less fluffy that way, but they were still tasty!

If you're ever looking for a great gf brownie, my vote goes to Pamela. Super yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy. I <3 Comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails