Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Joe Corbi's Fundraiser Cookies

I teach high school, and my husband is a kids pastor. As a result, I frequently have teens coming to me with Joe Corbi's fundraiser fliers.  Until recently, I've always had to say no, but this year, Joe Corbi has started offering gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.

I don't eat a lot of sweets anymore, but I finally broke down and - thanks to a friend's gift - I tried them today. 

Photo from JoeCorbi.com

The dough had to thaw overnight before I could scoop it from the tub, but it scooped easily and smoothly.  I have always made my own cookies, so making these from a mix was a little odd for me.  They did taste a bit processed, but no more than a tube of Nestle mix does.  Overall, I would say these were yummy cookies, and I would be willing to get them again sometime.

Next time you see the fundraisers go buy, I hope you give them a try, too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... I know I do write about unusual things... glad you liked the salad and enjoy the writing... the recipes are only a little foo-foo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yummy. I <3 Comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails