Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yum, Yum Pumpernickel, Pumpernickel Bread

Tonight when I was browsing the gluten-free freezer section at Bloom (my new #1 carrier of gf food), I found something I thought I could never have again.  Pumpernickel Bread!!! 

I absolutely LOVE pumpernickel bread, so I have to admit that while I practically did (yet another) happy dance in the Bloom aisle celebrating a good find, I was equally a little hesitant to try said good find.  What if it was really bad and killed all my happy memories of pumpernickel bread?!?  (Although, it could kill this one, and I wouldn't miss it a bit.)

But, hey!  Good news, everybody! 


It was great!  It was a little bubblier inside than I would have preferred, but the taste and texture were so good that I nearly opened the bag again and ate a few more.

If you go to the Against the Grain Gourmet website, they have a store locator you can use to see if their products are available in your area.  AGG currently does not ship directly to customers, but it is available in about 2/3 of the states. Go and find some.  It's very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yummy. I <3 Comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails