Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gluten Free pizza CAN be yummy. (Who knew?)

Apparently UNOs Chicago Grill knew. They did a trial run of a gf thin crust pizza. Everybody cheered. --yay!-- They took it nationwide. Everybody cheered louder. --YAY-- My mom told me about it. I cheered. --Huzzah!--

Yup. That's me.

So, here's a picture:

Two words: Yum.My. Go get you some.

I wrote a review for Gluten Free in Baltimore, but it's not up yet. Should be there next week! Oo! and there's a new contributor there, too. She's all sorts of smart, has been studying Celiac Disease and is even a published author on the gluten-y subjects, so go get you some of her knowledge, too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm SOOOO glad you found a pizza you like! And I can't take credit for finding the gluten free pizza at UNO. It was Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so happy that you got to have pizza!!!!!!!!!!! Yummy! I hope you enjoyed every bite of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that a national chain is starting to offer this kind of selection.

    Glad it actually tastes good too.

    ReplyDelete

Yummy. I <3 Comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails