(Wait, wait! There are already 44 other posts!)
Yes, yes, I know. Those posts are imported from my original blog: Here's What Let's Do. If you want to know a little more about me, feel free to wander over there, but all the good gluten-free stuff is going to be here.
What can you expect from this site?
- Recipes. Mostly of my own, but if I run across a good one from elsewhere, I'll share that with you too! If there's interest, I may start a recipe round-up, but let's not get ahead of ourselves now, okay?
- Cook book reviews. I adore cook books! I've purchased many gf cookbooks in the year and a half since my diagnosis, and occasionally I get another as a gift or as an advanced copy. There are a few reviews on here already, too. Check the links in the side bar or search for them at the top of the page.
- Product Reviews. I write these from time to time for Gluten Free in Baltimore, and I plan to continue that here with reviews of national products and products local to central Virginia. Some of these will be products offered to me by manufacturers for review, but primarily they will be things I just decided to try for myself.
- Honesty. Yup.
- Support. It's been a rough year and a half, as some of my older posts will attest to. I feel your pain, new gluten-free diner. Many of us remember the transition. It was hard. It gets easier. We'll help you through it. Feel free to ask questions, and I'll provide as much info and guidance as I can.
- Links. On the sidebar, there will is a list of other gf blogs that I read, support, or write for.
- Medical advice. I'm a teacher, folks, not a health professional.
- Advertising for companies I would not use myself.
- Recommendations for products I don't like or won't use.
- Mutant zombies. (Check my personal blog for those - haha)
I hope you enjoy this site. I welcome your conversation and feedback. If you're new to the site, take some time to check out some of my older posts. There's some great recipes out there, and some yummy products, and even my own personal diagnosis story.
Do you have a gf blog? Let me know! I'm always looking for new people to link up with.
See you around the web!